Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Wife`s Expecting...

My Wife`s ExpectingA young private sought permission from his Commanding Officer to leave camp the following weekend. "You see," he explained, "my wife`s expecting.""Oh..." said the Officer, "I understand. Go ahead and tell your wife that I wish her luck."The following week the same soldier was back again with the same explanation: "My wife`s expecting."The Officer looked surprised. "Still expecting?" he said, "Well, well, my boy, you must be pretty bothered. Of course you can have the week-end off."When the same soldier appeared again the third week, however, the Officer lost his temper. "Don`t tell me your wife is still expecting!" he bellowed."Yes sir!" said the soldier resolutely, "She`s still expecting.""What in heaven is she expecting?" cried the Officer."Me." said the soldier simply.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment